Terms of Service
- The purpose of this website is to provide information about 4everpetals.
- 4everpetals is not responsible if you rely on any information you access on or through this website. 4everpetals is also not responsible for information provided by third parties that you may access on or through this website.
- We do not warrant or represent that our website will operate in a continuous or fault-free basis, will be completely secure or private all of the time, or will be free from viruses or other harmful features. However, we do take reasonable steps to avoid or mitigate these types of issues.
- The laws of the United States and individual States apply to the use of this website, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Supreme Court.
- If you continue to use our website you are deemed to have accepted these terms.
Copyright & Permissions
- 4everpetals either owns the copyright in or has the right to use all text and images published on this website, and its overall design.
- You may download and print out any part of this website for your own personal use. However, you may not otherwise copy or use any information or material from this website (including for commercial purposes) without the express written permission of 4everpetals.
- We only permit electronic links to pages of this website from which these terms can be accessed. You may not provide an electronic link to any other page of this website or to any other documents hosted on this website without our consent. We reserve the right to request that you remove an electronic link to this website at any time and you agree to remove such a link immediately.
- Where access to restricted parts of this website is subject to more specific terms, those terms apply instead.